Welcome to Wild Fox Wines
Located along the Gawler River 40kms north of Adelaide and established in 1998, our estate vineyard has been true to the best biodynamic and organic farming practices to produce quality natural wine grapes on environmentally sustainable land, from which we make award winning wines.
We are proud to offer these wines to the fine wine enthusiast, organic and RAW (preservative free) enthusiast, and enthusiasts that have avoided wine because of reactions to additives.
“Producing the best tasting, finest quality Organic and RAW (Organic Preservative Free) wines for the good of our health and the environment is not only our job, it is our passion.”
What Makes Wild Fox Wines Unique
- Organic establishment since 1998.
- All our wines are certified Organic.
- Consistently achieved A Grade certification
- with the Biological Farmers of Australia.
- Our practices strive to harness nature’s
- balance, maximising fruit and wine quality.
- Our wines are vegan friendly.
- Low sulphur levels make it receptive to the sensitive wine drinker.
- 4 Star Rating in Winestate Magazine. Silver and Bronze medals in the 2010 WSA Wine
Challenge (Wines and Spirits Asia) and at the2010 and 2009 Australia / New Zealand
Organic Wine Shows.
- Best Merlot and Rosè in the 2010 New York Wine Show.
Introducing our new vintages
PRESERVATIVE FREE 2013 Merlot, Shiraz, Cabernet Sauvignon, 2014 Rosè, 2014 Sauvignon Blanc and ORGANIC 2014 Moscato and Chardonnay.
The Festive Season
It’s the festive season. Amongst the joy, happiness and goodwill – headaches! This Christmas reduce the likelihood of headaches by drinking our certified organic preservative free wine.